Robert Fulton Birthplace
1932 Robert Fulton Highway (Route 222)
Quarryville, PA 17566
- Cost information not available. Contact venue for details
- (717) 548-2679
- Send email
- 23 Jun
- 25 Jun
The Southern Lancaster County Historical Society presents the Annual Civil War Living History Encampment of the 2nd Pennsylvania Calvary/59th Regiment Volunteers Co D. (Birney's Division)
This event takes place on Friday and Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM and Sunday from 10 AM to 3 PM.
Events may include:
- Tours of the camp & conversations with the participants
- Fiddle players, Blacksmiths, and period dance demonstrations
- Firearms and artillery demonstrations
- Visitors' conversations with Lincoln and his generals; Jefferson Davis and his generals have also been invited along with their army - both armies to be encamped on common ground in post war time peace
- Presentation about the Boys Who Served during the Civil War
- Parade and review of the troops by the president and his generals
Civil War lectures and Camp tours are free to the public.
Tours of the Robert Fulton Birthplace Museum will have a new charge this year.
Additional donations to the Southern Lancaster County (Solanco) Historical Society are graciously accepted for the preservation and maintenance of the Robert Fulton Birthplace Museum and Garden.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map