Nissley Vineyards and Estate
140 Vintage Drive
Bainbridge, PA 17502
- 17 Jun
Join us for an exceptional ‘Spring Wine Tasting’ on the beautiful grounds at Nissley Vineyards. In-depth knowledge of wine not required, just an appreciation for the diversity of flavor!
Each attendee will enjoy:
• Guided tour by our winemaker Jen Wampler, and Melody Nissley.
• Informative sampling of 6 Nissley wines, paired with cheese and chocolate.
• Opportunity to enjoy the winery and vineyard grounds.
• A Nissley logo wine glass to take home.
• 10% off of wine purchases.
Cost: $25 per person. Limited to 50 attendees. Tickets available online only. Sales end June 7. *Tasting will take place outside if weather permits. In the event of rain, tasting will be held in the lofty main room of the winery.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map