- 1852 Herr Family Homestead
- 1756 Nissley Road
- Landisville, PA 17538
- Primary - (717) 898-8822
Experience a non-Amish Lancaster County farm of the late 19th century. Three generations lived in this home which has period furnishings.
Open April through October, first and third Saturday and Sunday of those months, 1-4pm and by appointment.
Admission: Adults $4, Children under six, free; Children (6-11) $3; Seniors (60+) $3 Personal checks accepted.
- Tour Type : Guided Tour
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- Average Time Required : 1 hour
- # Required for Group Discount : 35
- Other Info : No charge for admission, but donations are appreciated.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map