- The Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- 1820 N. 4th Street
- Harrisburg, PA 17102
Enter the 1899 Victorian Firehouse, Home of the Reily Hose Co. No. 10 and experience the sights and sounds of Firefighting History. The Pennsylvania National Fire Museum features fire apparatus from Handtubs and Steam Pumpers, hand drawn to horse drawn, to motorized Engines and a 1935 MACK tillered Ladder Truck. An outstanding and varied collection of artifacts are on display.
- Tour Type : Guided Tour, Self-Guided Tour
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- # Required for Group Discount : 10+
- Other Info : Guided tours must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map