- Strasburg Country Store & Creamery
- 1 West Main Street
- Centre Square
- Strasburg, PA 17579
- Primary - (717) 687-0766
While visiting Lancaster County and the Pennsylvania Dutch Country, make one of your stops the Strasburg Country Store & Creamery. Located on the square in historic Strasburg, we have been making delicious premium ice cream and serving it in freshly baked waffle cones in our Creamery for almost 30 years.
• Our Deli serves hot and cold sandwiches and soups. Call ahead and we can create a special just for you. We have inside seating for 65 guests and outside seating on our patio.
• Our Country Store features a Candy Kitchen where you can watch fresh fudge, peanut brittle and caramel corn being made the oldfashioned way. Shop our huge selection of locally made treats and foods and don’t miss our live Bee Hive.
• The Strasburg Winery serves some of the finest Pennsylvania wines. Taste a few of the locally made vintages, including seasonal favorites. Purchase wine by the bottle to take home or enjoy a glass with a deli sandwich or some locally made cheeses.
• For smaller groups, the ten-room Strasburg Village Inn Bed & Breakfast is the perfect place for family reunions, girlfriend getaways and church retreats. Along with our beautifully appointed rooms, we can accommodate your needs with meeting space and on-site catering.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map