- Lancaster County Food Tours
- 835 White Oak Road
- Manheim, PA 17545
- Primary - (717) 982-3927
"Come Eat Lititz" is an easy stroll through one of America's Coolest Small Towns. Experience where food and history meet.
- Learn the art of pretzel making
- Find out why they are called "Whoopie Pies"
- Discover why the Moravian Church established Lititz as a settlement
- Experience the history and architecture dating back to the first settlers
Come Eat Lititz is a stroll back in time with unique tastes of the local area and beyond. Meet at the Visitors Center a few minutes before your tour starts and check in with your experienced guide. You will walk to seven local businesses including an Inn from the 1700’s, the oldest commercial pretzel factory and ending at Wilbur Chocolate, home of the Wilbur Bud. You will end just across the street from where you started. Along the way soak in over 200 years of history, culture and architecture.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map