- Miller's Restaurant, Smorgasbord & Bakery
- 2811 Lincoln Highway East (Rt. 30)
- Ronks, PA 17572
- Toll Free - (800) 669-3568
Real. Good. Food. Since 1929.
Lancaster’s Original Buffet & Restaurant
Part eatery. Part history lesson. 90 years ago, Anna Miller served chicken & waffles to truckers as her husband repaired their rigs. It was a simple dish, but it was always served up with a smile. Today our tried & true recipes may not be as simple, but they are prepared with the freshest ingredients … and they are still served up with a smile. If you miss Miller’s, you miss Lancaster County.
3 Dining Options to Choose From
1) TRADITIONAL SMORGASBORD includes appetizers, soups, salads, breads, hot entrees, and bakery fresh desserts. Find Miller’s own Heritage dishes, as well as many American favorites.
2) SOUP, SALAD & BREAD SMORGASBORD features EIGHT made-from-scratch soups, Signature Salads, and our own bakery-fresh breads.
3) MENU DINING. Yes! Miller’s, home to Lancaster’s Original Smorgasbord, has added Ala Carte features starting at only $8.95, with made-to-order Charbroiled Burgers, Pork BBQ Sandwiches, Dinner Salads, Anna’s Chicken & Waffles and other exclusive entrees.
Buy local. Cook from scratch. There are 235,000 chain restaurants in the U.S. Many order supplies from their headquarters and prepare meals that are nice and predictable. At Miller’s, we cook from scratch and prepare meals that you want to tell your friends about. We get supplies like sweet corn, tomatoes, watermelon, cabbage, broccoli, squash, peppers and onions from Amos, Ben, Manny and Elmer, our Amish neighbors, whose farms surround our restaurants. We’re PA Preferred, AAA Recommended, Reader’s Choice and ServSafe Award Winners.
Four Ways to Get a Table
• On-line Reservations www.Millers1929.com
• Phone Reservations 717-687-6621
• Call Ahead Seating 717-687-8436
• Just walk in. You won’t have to stand in line because if there’s a wait, you’ll be able to hear your ticket number in all of our shops.
The Shops at Miller's
While you’re here, be sure to visit:
• The Quilt Shop at Miller’s, with over 1,000 hand-quilted items from Amish, Mennonite and other local artisans.
• Mount Hope Estate Winery & Gift Shop
• Bible History Exhibits
• Miller’s Gift Shop
• Locally Made Food Shop featuring jams and jellies, baked goods, oil & vinegar bar, honey, jerky and much more.
Reservations, Call Ahead Seating, and Walk-ins Welcome • 717-687-6621
Route 30, 2811 Lincoln Highway East, Ronks PA
Minutes from Sight & Sound and American Music Theatre
Serving 7 days from 11:30am. Winter hours vary 717-687-6621. Beer, Wine and Cocktails available. Kid's menus and prices. Lancaster County Magazine, Central PA Magazine, Reader's Choice and PA ServSafe Award Winners. PA Preferred and AAA Recommended
Large Group Dining at Miller’s. The dining rooms at Miller’s can accommodate up to 380 guests. For group reservations for 20 or more, please call 800-669-3568. Motorcoach parking is available. Miller’s is a member of the American Bus Association (ABA), National Tour Association (NTA), and the Pennsylvania Bus Association (PBA).
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map