(Lancaster, Pa.) The Board of Directors for Discover Lancaster recently announced its additions and chair for 2018. Added to the board were:
• Gene Clark of Lancaster; President, Clark Food Service Equipment
• Kristi Largoza of West Chester; Marketing Manager, Choo Choo Barn-Traintown USA
• Carl Smucker of Gordonville; Owner, Smucker Village and Treasure Place
• Kim Waltz of Manheim; Co-owner, Waltz Vineyards Estate Winery
Bob Adams of Palmyra and General Manager of the Turkey Hill Experience, was named chair for 2018.
Lancaster is a wonderful blend of urban style and rural splendor, with many rich cultures, from the Amish to the arts. Travelers can take in our vibrant downtown city life – with galleries, great dining, specialty shops, and live music – and explore surrounding towns and villages to get a sampling of the heritage, food, craftsmanship, and attractions for which Lancaster is famous. Visit us at www.DiscoverLancaster.com.
For more information:
- Joel Cliff, Director of Communications
- Phone: 717-735-0311
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org