1. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau shall not be responsible for the advertising content of the services offered on this site, nor the quality of services offered via the advertisements. The content of the listings are provided by the vendors and are intended as a service to travelers and do not constitute an endorsement by the PA Dutch CVB.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site without the written permission of the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau.
3. While the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
4. Your use and browsing of this site is at your risk. Neither the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
5. Any communications or materials you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission of, the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau and others. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. You linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Although the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this site, the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising form the content of any such locations nor for any error , defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. The Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Fun for the Whole Family
Located in the heart of Amish Country, the Bird-in-Hand Family Inn features indoor & outdoor pools, hot tub, mini-golf, free farmland tour & restaurant on site.find out more
“Josiah for President”
Live on the Bird-in-Hand Stage, this powerful musical is about an Amish farmer who gets spirited onto the national stage as a write-in candidate for President. On stage 4/1/15-11/28/15find out more