Let us show you our vibrant city featuring galleries, fine dining, boutique shops, and live music as well as our towns and villages that boast culture and heritage, PA Dutch food, fine craftsmanship, and much more. Our complimentary Familiarization (FAM) Tour will give you a great overview of everything Lancaster has to offer.
- What: Visit attractions and event venues (ex. Spooky Nook Sports) throughout our diverse destination
When: September 13-15, 2015
The FAM starts at 5:30 PM on Sunday, September 13 and ends at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, September 15.
Optional day tours are available on Saturday, September 12 and Tuesday afternoon, September 15.
Schedules are subject to change.
- Registration deadline: August 1, 2015
- To qualify and register: Please contact Chris Ackerman at 717-735-1644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant events must qualify to take place in Lancaster County.
- Applicants must have a potential event with a minimum of 125 overnight hotel rooms on peak.
- Accommodations, ground transportation, meals, and destination tours are complimentary for one qualified event planner per organization. Any exceptions must be approved by Discover Lancaster.
- Any changes to the itinerary will be your financial responsibility.
- Once qualified and registered, a Discover Lancaster sales manager will contact you with further details of the FAM.
- Space is limited. After space is filled, names will be placed on a waiting list.
As a planner, you understand the importance of deadlines. Please check your calendar now and register by August 1, 2015.
We look forward to hosting you in Lancaster County!