Heritage Day and Car Show at The Star Barn Village
This event has expired and is here for your information.
Calling all car enthusiasts! Enjoy an outing at the beautiful and historic 275-acre Stone Gables Estate and see a variety of makes, models, and years of cars and trucks on display. Many are classics that have been lovingly restored while others may be newer models. Take time to walk the property, enjoy concession foods, and ride the train, but most of all, have fun and meet new friends.
Limited parking tickets available – purchase online and save!
• $20 per vehicle online in advance (up to eight passengers)
• $25 per vehicle at the gate (up to eight passengers)
• Larger vehicles (please inquire about pricing)
• 100+ cars will be on display
• Drive through the restored 1844 Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge
• Tour The Star Barn Village, Ironstone Ranch, Reflective Oaks Prayer Walk, and gardens
• Enjoy pumpkin carving and painting for kids of all ages
• Visit The Shepherd’s Staff Zoo (see alpacas, donkeys, a miniature pony, and a pot-bellied pig)
• Pony rides
• Enjoy firepits, yard games, and more . . .
The following activities are available for a fee:
• Food concessions by Food for Thought and others
• Souvenirs and gifts at The Sower and The Seed Shoppe
Add a train ride experience to your day.
• Enjoy a one-of-a-kind 1.2-mile, round-trip narrated train excursion through the center of Stone Gables Estate on the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad, traversing the original 1838 railroad bed on which President Lincoln’s funeral train traveled on April 22, 1865. Walk through the replica of the 1865 Lincoln Funeral Car, the “United States.”
Purchase train tickets at the event. Adults - $10; Ages 6 – 17 - $5; Ages 5 and under are free. Train ride times begin at 11:00 a.m. Learn about the history about the train, the original rail line, the 1877 Star Barn, the 1860 Ironstone Ranch, and future projects.
Until further notice, passenger capacity has been reduced by 50% to better accommodate social distancing. (Please note: The Lincoln Funeral Car and Pioneer Coach are not handicap accessible.)
• Lodging may be available during this event. Please call 717.902.9791, Option 5, for information and to make a reservation. (Bookings include complimentary tickets to the Car Show event.)
General Admission Entrance: Brittany’s Hope, 1160 North Market Street, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. Watch for signage. All are welcome! We hope to see you there!
To order tickets, visit https://stonegablesestate.com/event-calendar/. Scroll down to the “Heritage Day and Car Show at The Star Barn Village” banner and press “Click here for Tickets and Information.”
Stone Gables Estate will continue to take all necessary precautions for the safety of its staff, vendors, and guests. Thank you for your understanding, trust, and continued support.
About Stone Gables Estate: Stone Gables Estate is home to the historic Ironstone Ranch, The Star Barn Village, the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad, the Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and much more. The property encompasses 275 scenic acres and includes a working horse ranch and numerous settings for events. Stone Gables Estate is a Biblical, faith-based ministry/business. Its mission is to donate 100% of net profits to aid abandoned children worldwide through Brittany’s Hope, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Events with a Purpose. For more information about Stone Gables Estate, go to www.StoneGablesEstate.com. Telephone: 717.902.9791.