- Country Living Inn
- 2406 Old Philadelphia Pike
- Lancaster, PA 17602
- Primary - (877) 295-7295
Located centrally in the heart of Lancaster County's Amish community, Country Living Inn welcomes you to relax your cares away on the porches and grounds and watch the horse-drawn buggies pass by, the Amish children as they walk to and from school. Sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee and soak up the homespun treasures of a simpler time. We are family owned, and you will enjoy the charming, sparkling, clean, warm environment. Each room offers a private bath, color cable TV, wireless Internet and the unique charm of German wall print decor.
- General : On-site Bus Parking
- Lodging Amenities : Hospitality Room, Baggage Handling, Indoor Corridor, Refrigerators Available, Microwave Available, Guest Computer Access
- Total Guest Rooms : 34
Group Tour Information
- # Required for Group Discount : 16
- Other Info : 1 comp per night when 20 rooms are rented; 1/2 comp when 16-20 rooms are rented. Refreshments at check-in (based on arrival time).
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map