- North Museum of Nature and Science
- 400 College Avenue
- Lancaster, PA 17603
- Primary - (717) 291-4371
Close to downtown Lancaster, the North Museum of Natural History & Science generates excitement and curiosity about natural history, science and technology. The Museum features extensive collections and hands-on exhibits that engage the minds of children of all ages. Meet the residents of the Live Animal Room, trace the history of the earliest inhabitants along the Susquehanna River, or travel to far reaching galaxies and beyond in Central Pennsylvania's largest Planetarium. Traveling exhibits and interactive programs provide a new experience every time you visit the North Museum, so visit www.northmuseum.org for updates on exhibits and programs.
Group tours/rates are available; please contact (717) 358-3941 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tour Type : Guided Tour, Self-Guided Tour
- General : Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- Average Time Required : 1.5 - 2 hours
- # Required for Group Discount : 10
- Other Info : Minimum 10 for group rate for Museum, 20 minimum for group rate for Planetarium Show. One free for every ten paid admissions. Hours Tues-Sat 10am-5pm, Sunday Noon-5pm
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map