Welcome to the Discover Lancaster PR Network, to help partners garner increased press coverage of their respective property and the Lancaster destination as a whole. If you're not "networked" yet, register for this free partner benefit below.
Fundamental media relations require some basic information and tools, so download what you need:
- Tips for working with the media
- Press Release template (Word document)
- Media Advisory template (Word document)
- Local media list (Excel document)
- Mid-Atlantic media list (Excel document)
- Discover Lancaster themed pitch calendar - synergize the messages of your own media relations efforts with what we'll be pitching
- Standard Lancaster “destination” copy - include in your own media and consumer outreach, to help sell the entire Lancaster destination and thus drive extended stays
Network partners will receive media story and image leads, as well as periodic requests for input on story ideas, seasonal events, and new & newsworthy (unique/interesting) items for possible use in our own press outreach.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Director of Communications & Advocacy Joel Cliff via email or at 717-735-0311. You’re also invited and encouraged to share your new and newsworthy items with Joel at any time.
Register for the PR Network
If you’re not “networked” yet, please email the appropriate contact name, property name, and contact phone & email to our Director of Communications & Advocacy Joel Cliff.