- Fulton Theatre
- 12 North Prince Street
- Lancaster, PA 17603
- Primary - (888) 480-1265
The Fulton is Lancaster County's professional regional theatre and a National Historic Landmark. For over 150 years, audiences from central Pennsylvania and beyond have been entertained, educated and inspired at America's oldest, continuously operating theatre. The Fulton produces Broadway caliber musicals, comedies, and dramas right in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country! This marvel of Victorian architecture combines ornate mid-Nineteenth Century grandeur with modern amenities.
Handicap Accessible. (The Fulton does not provide parking, however ample space is available to disembark disabled patrons in front of the theatre.)
Ticket prices range from $20 to $74. For tickets call 717-397-7425.
MC, V, AMEX, Discover and personal checks accepted. Student, senior and group discounts available.
For Fulton Theatre's current schedule, click here.
- 15 reviews of The Fulton Theater in Lancaster
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly
- On-site Dining : Light Refreshments
- Theater Capacity : 676
Group Tour Information
- # Required for Group Discount : 15
- Other Info : Discounted dining packages with local restaurants. Tours available by reservation. Theatre season runs September-July, Box office open 10:00 - 5:00 Mon. - Sat.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map