- Clarion Inn at Historic Strasburg
- 1400 Historic Drive
- (for GPS use: 1 Historic Drive)
- Strasburg, PA 17579
- Primary - (717) 687-7691
The Historic Strasburg Inn is tucked away in a town steeped in tradition. It's a place that captures the essence of Lancaster County, where the rhythm of the horse's trot and whistles of the railroad blend to create background music of simpler times. The Historic Strasburg Inn changed back to its original name, but that's only the beginning. Surrounded by fascinating theatres, museums and many exciting attractions, we are conveniently located and an easy drive from major cities like New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Baltimore.
100 freshly appointed guestroom & suites
100% Non-Smoking Hotel
Seasonal Outdoor "heated" Pool with Jacuzzi
Fitness Center with Dry Sauna
Seasonal Bike Rental
Children's Play Ground
Board & Card Games Available
Fireside Tavern (On-Site)
Luggage Handling Available
Special Driver Rates
One Complimentary Room with 18 Paid Rooms
Come and experience Lancaster County at the Historic Strasburg Inn, where you can truly appreciate its history and culture coupled with the convenience of modern amenities.
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly
- Lodging Amenities : On-site Restaurant, Baggage Handling, Indoor Corridor, Outdoor Corridor, Complimentary Breakfast, Refrigerators Available, Fitness Center, Guest Computer Access, Outdoor Pool
- Total Guest Rooms : 100
Group Tour Information
- # Required for Group Discount : 10 rooms
- Other Info : One complimentary room per 18 paid rooms, special driver rates.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map