- Demuth Museum
- 120 East King Street
- Lancaster, PA 17602-2832
- Primary - (717) 299-9940
The Demuth Museum is located in the former home and studio of American modernist artist Charles Demuth (1883-1935). Demuth is best known as a pioneer of the Precisionist style and a master watercolorist. His subjects included the architecture of the city of Lancaster and the flowers of his mother Augusta's celebrated garden.
Guided tours of the Demuth Museum are available by advance arrangement for groups of up to 20 people; please contact the museum for prices and scheduling.
Discounted group rates are available for tours to the annual Demuth Garden Tour, held the second weekend of June. This year's Garden Tour will take place June 11 & 12, 2011. A minimum of 25 people are required for a group discount; please contact the Demuth Museum for more information on bringing your group to the Demuth Garden Tour. Reservation deadline for groups is April 8, 2011.
- Tour Type : Guided Tour, Self-Guided Tour
- General : Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- Average Time Required : 30 min.
- # Required for Group Discount : varies
- Other Info : Guided tours available for groups of up to 20 people; please call for prices and scheduling. A group discount is available for bus tours (minimum 10 people) to the annual Demuth Garden Tour, held the second weekend in June.
Hours: Feb.-Dec., Tues.-Sat. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sun. 1-4 p.m. Closed Mondays and major holidays.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map