- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
- 1195 Baltimore Pike
- Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Primary - (717) 338-1243
- Toll Free - (866) 889-1243
The Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center is the official start to your Gettysburg visit.
- See the film—A New Birth of Freedom—and set the framework for your Gettysburg visit.
- Experience the sights and sounds of Pickett’s Charge in the iconic Gettysburg Cyclorama.
- Explore rare artifacts and interactive exhibits in the Gettysburg Museum of the American Civil War.
- Tour the battlefield and visit the legendary landmarks with a Licensed Battlefield Guide.
- Connect to the battlefield and its stories through National Park Service programs.
Ticket purchases benefit the preservation of Gettysburg as a place that inspires new generations. For reservations and tickets, call 877-874-2478 or visit GettysburgFoundation.org.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map