There’s always something new to see, do, and enjoy in Lancaster. Here’s the latest:
- Dutch Wonderland is opening a great, family-friendly suspended roller coaster, Merlin’s Mayhem, plus see (& taste) Lancaster City in a whole new way with Tuktuk Lancaster tours – both coming this summer.
- In Lititz (Budget Travel’s 2013 Coolest Small Town in America), the Bulls Head Pub was just named PA’s top beer bar for the 2nd year in a row by CraftBeer.com, Lititz Bike Works tours & rentals just opened in February, and the new Stoll & Wolfe whiskey distillery and tasting room is opening in early summer.
- A major expansion of 25 new stores and 147,000 more square feet at Tanger Outlets; slated to open Labor Day weekend of this year.
- The Red Caboose Motel & Restaurant in Ronks is getting a steady re-freshing & additions under its new ownership, and a Tru by Hilton (for the “Millennial mindset”) is slated to open just east of Lancaster City this summer.
- Get your favorite Plain & Fancy PA Dutch favorites or the added meat & suds specialties at the newly-renovated & re-named Smokehouse BBQ and Brews in Bird-in-Hand.
Added to all this are Discover Lancaster’s own new driving trails highlighting our distinctive shopping, bountiful beverages, and fascinating heritage, as well as our #DiscoverItForYourself marketing/social media videos of expected and unexpected experiences that provide visitors with more detail using authentic voices and compelling visuals. Both of these initiatives aim to further promote Discover Lancaster’s recently expanded tourism brand for the area.