Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Groups: Amish Country Suites in Lancaster, PA
Shed the stresses of today’s world and step back in time. Our 18th Century inn is listed in both the Lancaster County Register of Historic Places and the National Register of Historic Places. What used to be an 11-room Lancaster County bed and breakfast built in 1852 has been expanded into a 24-room Amish Country inn.
Whether you’re a tour bus group operator looking for lodging in Lancaster, PA or if you’re simply hosting a business meeting, baby or bridal shower, small reception or banquet, or other group event, we have the perfect venue for your gathering. The conference and meeting space in our Desmond House can accommodate up to 35 people theatre style, with a variety of other seating and set-up options available. Our accessible space offers convenient parking and a self-contained, first-floor location with adjoining restroom facilities. We offer attractive meeting room rental rates, and our meeting space is available free when you book 10 or more rooms. Call us at (800) 914-2473 for more information or to book your group’s stay.
Convenient One-Stop for Meals, Entertainment & Lodging your group will be in easy walking distance of our popular Restaurant & Buffet Smorgasbord, Bakery & Cafe, and our own live broadway-style musicals and magic shows on the Bird-in-Hand Stage.
To help your members get to know our unique region, we offer a complimentary, two-hour tour of local Amish farmlands, escorted by our trained and experienced guides. For larger groups, we can also step on your bus to give the two-hour tour.
For another authentic Lancaster County experience, ask about our Farm-to-Fork and Harvest tours.
Nearby group attractions include a local farmers market, antique gallery, old-fashioned country store, hot air balloon rides, the Village of Intercourse and Kitchen Kettle Village, Sight & Sound Theatre, American Music Theatre, outlet malls, and more.
For your convenience, we offer a free on-site dump station and service area for tour buses using our property. Drivers and group leaders are welcome to use our fax machine, photocopier, and other business services.
See more benefits of bringing your group to Bird-in-Hand.
Free Farm-Fresh Breakfast & Other Amenities
Guests start their day with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast with homemade baked goods and delicious hot farm-fresh selections, and end it with a relaxing soak in a Jacuzzi tub.
Each of the meticulously-decorated rooms and suites are tastefully adorned with period furnishings and modern amenities (such as free Wi-Fi and cable TV), and are located in four carefully-preserved historic buildings in the quaint village of Bird-in-Hand, PA. Each room or suite provides the perfect retreat for relaxation in comfort and privacy.
Guests often gather on the sun porch for relaxed reading and conversation while overlooking the rolling farmland. And our innkeeper is always glad to make suggestions to help you get the most from your stay.
• Complementary in-room Wi-Fi and cable TV
• In-room refrigerator, hair dryer and other conveniences
• Individual room climate control (air conditioning and heat)
• Non-smoking room or suite with en suite private bath
• Daily deluxe continental breakfast with homemade baked goods; farm-fresh hot selections like gravy over biscuits, homemade oatmeal and Belgian waffles, and more OR a credit at our next-door Bakery & Cafe, which offers specialty coffee drinks as well as donuts and pastries, bagels and made-to-order sandwiches on a choice of fresh-baked artisan breads and rolls (Monday – Saturday. Sunday brunch is available at Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord, within walking distance.)
• Evening sweet and salty snack, with hot and cold beverages
• Keurig coffeemakers available in the lounges around the clock
• Complimentary scenic two-hour tour of Amish country farmlands
• Use of indoor and outdoor pools and other recreational facilities at our nearby family inn (within walking distance)
• Discounted tickets to Bird-in-Hand Stage shows
• Check-in: 3:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
Because we have just 24 rooms and suites, we can offer a level of service and attention to detail that you will rarely find anywhere else.
And we’re a proud recipient of the TripAdvisor Award of Excellence.
Learn more about group rates/options on our website or call us at (800) 627-1910.
- Audio Visual Services
- On-site Catering
- On-site Parking
- Wifi Available
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Private Bath
- Open For Business