This event has expired and is here for your information.
- Ghosts of Gettysburg author Mark Nesbitt
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society director Eric Altman
- Ghosts of the River Towns author Rick Fisher
- We have not been notified as of yet if author Brian Keene will be attending.
Many vendors from food, authors, artists, jewelry, and more.
Still space available for paranormal authors and vendors.
Albatwitch Tour, take a ride on an old-time trolley and listen to tales of the legend of the Albatwitch.
Tours every hour from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM $5.00 per person
Please visit Albatwitch Day table for tickets.
20 tickets available per tour, CDC Requirements Recommended.
Haunted Trolley Tour
Hop on the Haunted Trolley and learn of haunts and history of Columbia, Pennsylvania.
Told by Ghost Hunter Rick Fisher and Columbia Historian Chris Vera that will keep your lights on all night.
Just when you thought the frights were over. We will travel up old Klinesville Road where the Albatwitch will be feeding in the dark Chiques woods and stories of a tragic trolley accident.
$20.00 per person 7:00 PM 9:00 PM
Only 20 tickets available per tour, call Chris (717)572-7149 for tickets.
- DILLWEED, playing Old Time and Traditional Music laced with a bit of folk and fun.
- ANALOG WATTS
- Post folk punk Indescribable unbelievable Kissable Lovable DIY & tasty Tricksy Blissful Sorrowful Wonderful Beautiful.
If there is time there will be a Town Hall meeting for you to share your stories and ask questions.
This is an outside event with the lectures being held on the outside deck of Columbia Crossing. The event is free and open to the public with CDC guidelines to practice safe distancing.
11: 00 AM to 5:00 PM at Columbia Crossing October 17, 2020
41 Walnut Street Columbia, PA 17512