- Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society
- 2215 Millstream Road
- Lancaster, PA 17602
- Primary - (717) 393-9745
The Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society has been preserving and popularizing Mennonite and Pennsylvania Dutch culture, heritage and faith for 50 years. Located next door to the Mennonite Information Center, the society operates a museum, gift shop and bookstore, library and archives.
- Tour Type : Guided Tour, Self-Guided Tour
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- Average Time Required : 20-60 min.
- # Required for Group Discount : 10
- Other Info : Hours: Tues. - Sat., 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Year-round.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map