Attention history buffs! It’s one thing to read about...
1786 The Limestone Inn
Built in 1786, the Inn was at one time the home of the Chief Burgess of Strasburg, the head-master house and dormitory for the Strasburg Academy, and is now enjoying its second decade as the Limestone Inn.
Amenities include: Non-smoking rooms, private baths, double, king, queen sized beds, cable TV, internet connection, fireplace in room, free breakfast, A/C, gardens and garden pond.
MC, Visa, AMEX, personal checks accepted.
- On-site Parking
- Wifi Available
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Private Bath