Attention history buffs! It’s one thing to read about...
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Historic, Upscale Country Lodging
Our meticulously decorated rooms and suites, each tastefully appointed with period furnishings and modern amenities, are located in four carefully preserved historic buildings in the quaint village of Bird-in-Hand. They provide the perfect retreat for relaxation in comfort and privacy.
Whether you choose our 18th century Inn or one of our three early 19th century buildings, your stay will include:
- Non-smoking room or suite with en suite private bath
- Daily deluxe continental breakfast with homemade baked goods, farm-fresh hot selections like gravy & biscuits, homemade oatmeal and Belgian waffles or credit at the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe, which offers specialty coffee drinks as well as donuts and pastries, bagels and made-to-order sandwiches on a choice of fresh-baked artisan breads and rolls
- Evening sweet and salty snack with hot and cold beverages
- Keurig coffee makers available in the lounges around the clock
- In-room Wi-Fi, cable television, refrigerator and other conveniences
- Individual room climate control
- Complimentary scenic two-hour tour of Amish farmlands
- Use of indoor and outdoor pools and other recreational facilities at the nearby Bird-in-Hand Family Inn
- Discounted tickets to Bird-in-Hand Stage shows
We offer a unique setting for intimate getaways and special occasions. Ask us about themed overnight and extended-stay packages and our VIP program. Our Desmond House Gathering Place accommodates up to 25 for small meetings, retreats and social gatherings.
To ensure quiet, children are welcome in select rooms and must be at least 13 years of age. Pets are not permitted.