Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata at Mountain Springs in northern Lancaster County -- an award-winning hotel for quality, cleanliness and service. Our friendly, professional staff is ready to make your visit to Lancaster's Amish Country memorable and enjoyable. Hear the clickety-clack of an Amish horse and buggy along Main Street in charming downtown Ephrata. Walk to the quaint shops along Main Street, including an old fashioned movie theatre and ice cream cafe. Hungry? Head to nearby Lititz to visit Sturgis Pretzel Bakery (twist your own pretzel!) and Wilbur Chocolate Candy Story and Museum.
Visit nearby Adamstown, known as "Antiques Capital USA," or tour Ephrata Cloister, one of the oldest religious sites in the country. Slow down through scenic Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country - just a few miles down the road - or speed up at nearby Maple Grove Raceway. Your children can have a "Dutch Wonderful Day" at Dutch Wonderland, perfect for kids 10 and under. Feel like shopping? You'll find everything from handmade quilts to major outlet stores. It's all just minutes from our hotel on the hill in Ephrata.
Enjoy these amenities at our 5-time Lighthouse-Award** Winning Hotel:
- On the House™ hot breakfast served every day from 6:00-10:00 am with make-your-own-waffles! Rotating hot menu always includes eggs.
- Applebee's restaurant on site
- Free local phone calls and no surcharge for calling card calls
- Complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate in the lobby 24 hours a day
- Suite Shop convenience store
- Refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, coffeemaker in every room
- Heated Indoor Pool & Fitness Center
- FREE Wireless Internet service throughout the hotel
**The Lighthouse Award honors our hotel for being ranked in the top 5% of all Hampton Inn & Suites hotels in the country for Quality Service and Cleanliness!