Looking to go out for lunch in Lancaster? Check out some of...
Smokehouse BBQ and Brews at Plain & Fancy Farm
Welcome to Smokehouse BBQ and Brews at Plain & Fancy Farm, a fun dining experience featuring authentic, slowly-smoked American BBQ, house-made sauces, sides, sandwiches, salads, kid's plates, hand-crafted beers, local wines and signature cocktails. Our menu also includes a number of Traditional Lancaster County Favorites.
• Walk-ins Welcome
• Route 340, 3121 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-in-Hand
• For current menu, hours and other information, please visit our website prior to arrival.
Spend the Day - Stay the Night.
Smokehouse BBQ and Brews is located on the 10 pristine acres of Plain & Fancy Farm, where you will also find:
• Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides
• The Amish Experience Theater and In-Person Tours
• Homestead & Schoolroom
• The Plain & Fancy Country Store, and
• AmishView Inn & Suites, Tripadvisor’s #1 Lancaster Hotel, Trivago’s #1 National 3-star Hotel, and Readers Digest’s #1 Pennsylvania Hotel
- Motorcoach Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Dining Available
- Takeout Available
- Indoor Dining Available
Visiting Lancaster County soon? Check out some great spots...
There is nothing more convenient than walking from your...
Explore Lancaster County and Pennsylvania Dutch foods, and...
Lancaster County has numerous restaurants that can...