- Amish Village
- 199 Hartman Bridge Road
- Ronks (Strasburg), PA 17572
- Primary - (717) 687-8511
Take a step back into the 1800's. Tour an authentic 1840 Amish Farm house. Explore the farmland and animals, and walk to school to the one-room school house built & furnished by the Amish. Visit the smokehouse and taste the flavor of 1800's. Last but not least, step inside our Amish crafts store, where authentic hand-made Amish crafts are available.
- Tour Type : On-site Dining, Guided Tour, Self-Guided Tour
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly, Gift Shop
Group Tour Information
- Average Time Required : 1 hour 30 min
- # Required for Group Discount : 15
- Other Info : March-November 7 days a week, 9-5 (Dec-Feb Weekends only)Discounted rates for 15 or more, Driver & tour leader free, Ample parking; bus parking onsite, handicapped accessible, outdoor picnic area.
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map