When planning your trip to Lancaster, make sure you include some time to stop by the Discover Lancaster Visitors Center to learn about all the services Lancaster County has to offer.
Our Visitors Center will be open on select days - December 4th, 11th, 18th and 28th 9am - 4pm.
In addition to attractions, dining, lodging, and shopping brochures, we also have plenty of information about other properties, services, and special events.
Our friendly travel consultants are a valuable service in and of themselves, offering expert advice and suggesting restaurants, finding last-minute lodging or finding those special out-of-the-way places.
We're conveniently located just off Route 30 at the Greenfield Road exit. You can also call us toll free at 1-800-PA-Dutch (1-800-723-8824) or 717-299-8901 (local).
COVID-19 Enhanced Safety Protocols:
The safety of our Visitors and staff is our highest priority. To ensure all are comfortable and safe in our Visitors Center, we have implemented enhanced safety protocols.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located at the entrance and the Information desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Visitors Center.
- Masks will be mandatory for all Staff and Visitors. Face Shields are available for those who cannot wear masks due to medical reasons.
- Staff will socially distance from guests at all times.
- Social distancing stickers have been placed on the floor to ensure a safe 6 feet space between visitors.
- World Health Organization hand washing instructions are posted in the restrooms.
- Every other restroom stall will remain locked to ensure distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in four high traffic areas along the counters.
- Gloves are provided for guest use when perusing the brochures.
- Pens used by guests will be sanitized by staff after use. Pens at guest sign-in area will be separated as “used” and “sanitized”.
- Surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
Visitors Center Hours
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Having visited visitor centers all over America, we finally visited our local center and found friendly and helpful staff, a modern and spacious building which included an art gallery showcasing the works of local artists. The Discover Lancaster is an attraction in itself. Make this your first stop!Colin & Sandra Freund, TripAdvisor Review | March 2019