Lancaster County Christmas
Lancaster County Christmas is the best kind of holiday wish list
As November turns to December, the holiday wish list becomes a prime focus of attention and conversation. But at heart, the yuletide season is all about traditions and family.
So why not combine the two this year with a Lancaster County Christmas wish list that's less about getting and more about connecting.
Need some quality time with family and friends? Want to simply celebrate the sheer fun of Christmastime? Looking for some new seasonal memories you'll cherish for years?
Then head for the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country and a more fulfilling type of holiday wish list, where you & yours can:
- Sing along with yuletide favorites during American Music Theatre's annual Christmas Show, or discover the true spirit of the season with holiday productions at the Fulton Theatre, Sight & Sound Theatre, or Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre.
- Marvel at the creativity and variety of shopping "finds" while strolling through our charming towns and villages.
- Ride with childlike wonder on "Kite Flight" at Dutch Winter Wonderland, or on one of the Christmas Trains at the Strasburg Rail Road.
- Revel in our local seasonal cheer during Kitchen Kettle Village's holiday activities or Landis Valley's "Country Christmas Village."
- Experience "Lancaster City for the Holidays" and its horse-drawn carriage rides, visits with Santa, festive music, and distinctive city retailers.
- Replenish your holiday spirit with some delicious Pennsylvania Dutch comfort food or a refreshing handcrafted microbrew.
- Warm yourself with yuletide traditions and memories at the National Christmas Center.
- Explore the many outlet stores at both Tanger and Rockvale for great deals and hard-to-find items.