Lancaster County Christmas
Lancaster County Christmas is the best kind of holiday wish list
As November turns to December, the holiday wish list becomes a prime focus of attention and conversation. But at heart, the yuletide season is all about traditions and family.
So why not combine the two this year with a Lancaster County Christmas wish list that's less about getting and more about connecting.
Need some quality time with family and friends? Want to simply celebrate the sheer fun of Christmastime? Looking for some new seasonal memories you'll cherish for years?
Then head for the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country and a more fulfilling type of holiday wish list, where you & yours can:
- See the spirit of Christmas come alive on stage with the Magic & Wonder show's Believe, Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre's Elf the Musical and Bird-in-Hand Stage's The Güt Life Christmas.
- Marvel at the creativity and variety of shopping "finds" while strolling through our charming towns and villages.
- Ride on one of the Christmas Trains at the Strasburg Rail Road or zipline through trees decked with twinkling lights at Refreshing Mountain.
- Revel in our local seasonal cheer during Kitchen Kettle Village's holiday activities or Historic Rock Ford's Yuletide celebration.
- Experience "Lancaster City for the Holidays" and its horse-drawn carriage rides, visits with Santa, festive décor, and distinctive city retailers.
- Replenish your holiday spirit with some delicious Pennsylvania Dutch comfort food or a refreshing handcrafted microbrew.
- Drive through a twinkling wonderland of lights at Clipper Magazine Stadium and Hersheypark.
- Explore the many outlet stores at both Tanger and Rockvale for great deals and hard-to-find items.