What’s New in Lancaster
Travelers have lots of fresh reasons to visit Lancaster County
There’s always something new to see & do in Lancaster, and 2021 is no exception!
- Delicious fare will take center stage with the scheduled openings of a revamped Columbia Market House and its many stands this summer, and a redesigned Southern Market Center and its food hall in Lancaster City this autumn.
- Speaking of stages, we expect to welcome back a re-opened and significantly expanded Fulton Theatre this year, as well as the many touring acts and shows at American Music Theatre.
- Anchored by its recently-opened Café 1832, there’ll be fresh dining and entertainment options on Friday and Saturday evenings at the Strasburg Rail Road complex.
- Located on the fully-renovated second level of an 18th-century bank barn, the new Snyder Gallery of Colonial decorative arts at Historic Rock Ford in Lancaster City is slated to open this spring, featuring Lancaster-made furniture, tall-case clocks, silver, and portraiture.
- Our outstanding food & beverage scene has continued to grow with the latest additions of Double C Restaurant and Our Town Brewery in Lancaster City and Tied House in Lititz, and the coming-soon opening of Artifice Ales & Mead in Manheim.
- The Wyndham Lancaster Resort and Convention Center has now completed a multi-year makeover of the entire property, including its guest rooms, event space, common areas, grounds, and all amenities.
- With a planned opening in spring of this year, you can take a trip down memory lane at Barry's Car Barn in Intercourse and his amazing collection of American muscle cars from the 1950s, ‘60s, and ‘70s (along with a few other unique automobiles).