What’s New in Lancaster
Travelers have lots of fresh reasons to visit Lancaster County
There’s always something new to see & do in Lancaster, and 2021 is no exception!
- Delicious fare is center stage with the recent opening of the revamped Columbia Market House and its many stands.
- We expect to welcome back a re-opened and significantly expanded Fulton Theatre in September.
- Anchored by its recently-opened Café 1832, there are fresh dining and entertainment options on Friday and Saturday evenings at the Strasburg Rail Road complex, as well as rides pulled by the very cool 611 “bullet” locomotive during select times in Sept and early Oct.
- Located on the fully-renovated second level of an 18th-century bank barn, the new John J. Snyder, Jr. Gallery of Early Lancaster County Decorative Arts at Historic Rock Ford in Lancaster City features Colonial-era furniture, tall-case clocks, silver, and portraiture.
- Our outstanding food & beverage scene has continued to grow with the latest additions of Double C Restaurant and Our Town Brewery in Lancaster City, Tied House in Lititz, and Artifice Ales & Mead in Manheim.
- The Wyndham Lancaster Resort and Convention Center has now completed a multi-year makeover of the entire property, including its guest rooms, event space, common areas, grounds, and all amenities.
- You can take a new trip down memory lane at Barry's Car Barn in Intercourse and his amazing collection of American muscle cars from the 1950s, ‘60s, and ‘70s (along with a few other unique automobiles).
- Absolutely wonderful to see tubing, entertainment, and food & drink back at a re-opened Sickman’s Mill this summer!