Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant
Top 5 reasons to choose Plain & Fancy Farm:
1) Our Commitment. Over the years, thousands of group leaders have completed our comment cards, and on a scale of 1 to 10, we've averaged 9.43 on quality of food and 9.55 on overall guest satisfaction. We're very proud of our record!
2) Our Location. Located between Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse on Route 340, an AAA Scenic Byway, we're just minutes from Sight & Sound and American Music Theatres, Rockvale and Tanger OUtlet Centers, and the world-famous Kitchen Kettle Village.
3) Our Menus. No other family-style restaurant matches them. In addition to our Traditional Feast, we offer a Weekday Value Menu, Holy Lands Dinner and student-friendly meals. You'll enjoy made-from-scratch fried chicken, baked Lancaster County ham, chicken pot pie with homemade noodles, real mashed potatoes, bakery-fresh shoofly pie, warm apple dumplings with ice cream and much more.
4) Our Property. In addition to great food, our 9-acre, pristine property features the Amish Experience Theatre and Country Homestead, Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides, Sarah's Soft Pretzels & Hand-Dipped Ice Cream, Amish Country Tours, gardens and farm animals, our 6,000 square foot Country Store and AmishView Inn & Suites, Amish Country's new luxury hotel boasting incredible views.
5) Our Promise. We sincerely promise to do everything possible to delight your group and make you a hero!
NEW! The Ultimate Rest Stop. Looking for a FREE activity for your group? Need something to do on a Sunday? Simply call 24 hours prior to your arrival to schedule The Ultimate Rest Stop. When your group arrives, they will be greeted by a member of our staff and every person will receive a free Lancaster County souvenir!
AAA recommended. Member NTA, ABA, NEBA and PBA. ServSafe award winner.
- Motorcoach Parking
- On-site Parking