Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant
Top 5 reasons to choose Plain & Fancy Farm:
1) Our Commitment. Over the years, thousands of group leaders have completed our comment cards, and on a scale of 1 to 10, we've averaged 9.43 on quality of food and 9.55 on overall guest satisfaction. We're very proud of our record!
2) Our Location. Located between Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse on Route 340, we're just minutes from Sight & Sound and American Music Theatres, Rockvale and Tanger Outlet Centers, and the world-famous Kitchen Kettle Village.
3) Our Menu. We offer all-you-can-eat family style dining with our award winning fried chicken, Miller's Bakery desserts and so much more - a True Amish Feast. Trust us, you won't leave hungry!
4) Our Property. In addition to great food, our 10-acre, pristine property features the Amish Experience Theatre and Country Homestead, Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides, Amish Country Tours, gardens, our 6,000 square foot Country Store, and AmishView Inn & Suites, Amish Country's luxury hotel boasting incredible views.
5) Our Promise. We sincerely promise to do everything possible to delight your group and make you a hero!
AAA recommended. Member NTA, ABA, NEBA and PBA. ServSafe award winner.