Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant
Top 5 reasons to choose Plain & Fancy Farm:
1) Our Commitment. Over the years, thousands of group leaders have completed our comment cards, and on a scale of 1 to 10, we've averaged 9.43 on quality of food and 9.55 on overall guest satisfaction. We're very proud of our record!
2) Our Location. Located between Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse on Route 340, an AAA Scenic Byway, we're just minutes from Sight & Sound and American Music Theatres, Rockvale and Tanger Outlet Centers, and the world-famous Kitchen Kettle Village.
3) Our Menus. In 2020, we changed from family-style dining to plated meals featuring our most popular menu items - with some exciting twists. We created the delicious, Lancaster County Sampler featuring appetizer-sized portions of chow-chow, red beet eggs and red beets, and of course Amish caviar (sweet pepper relish over cream cheese with crackers). It’s a delicious introduction to Lancaster County Pennsylvania Dutch favorites! The Lancaster County Sampler is offered only with The Amish Dinner.
Additionally, we offer several protein options for the main meal with special meals designed just for students. Trust us, you won't leave hungry!
4) Our Property. In addition to great food, our 10-acre, pristine property features the Amish Experience Theatre and Country Homestead, Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides, Amish Country Tours, gardens, our 6,000 square foot Country Store, and AmishView Inn & Suites, Amish Country's luxury hotel boasting incredible views.
5) Our Promise. We sincerely promise to do everything possible to delight your group and make you a hero!
AAA recommended. Member NTA, ABA, NEBA and PBA. ServSafe award winner.
- Motorcoach Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Dining Available
- Temporarily Closed