Find a summer state of mind with these activities.
Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
Check out our education programs, reserved group tours and facility rentals. The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania's special events and exhibits chronicle a society on the move. Visit our web site to learn more about our events (and the dates they are held), like, for example:
- Conrail Days: May
- Pennsylvania Railroad “Pennsy” Days: June
- Reading Railroad Days: July
- Barons & Builders Day Camps: July
- Garden Railways Tour: October
- Model Railroading Days: October
- 1940s Swing Dance: November
- Trains & Troops: November
- Home for the Holidays: December
- Polar Express Parties: December
Open April through October, Monday through Saturday, 9AM to 5PM and Sunday, 12 Noon to 5PM
November through March, Tuesday through Saturday, 9AM to 5PM and Sunday 12 Noon to 5PM.
Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Admission: Adults 12 to 64: $10
Seniors 65 and over: $9
Youth 3 to 11: $8
Children 2 and under are free of charge.
Museum memberships are available.
Accessible to individuals with disabilities. Wheelchairs available.
- Motorcoach Parking
- On-site Parking
Train-themed attractions straight ahead!
Lancaster is a great place to visit for all, so why not...
Lancaster is known best for it's beautiful farmland and the...
The Holiday season in Lancaster County is full of themed...