- Spooky Nook Sports
- 2913 Spooky Nook Road
- Manheim, PA 17545
Spooky Nook Sports has ample meeting and event space to host your conference, convention, tradeshow or other major event, from intimate board rooms to 100,000 square feet of exhibit area. Full on-site catering options are available.
Looking for an unique venue to bring people together for your next birthday celebration, company holiday party or family reunion? Allow our staff to assist you in creating an unforgettable experience consisting of inspiring themes, delicious food and a welcoming environment for you and your guest. Nook Sports will partner with you to ensure all your needs are met; with friendly and efficient service.
Location & Facility
- In the heart of Lancaster County A short day-trip away from: Philadelphia (84.3 mi) Baltimore (74.2 mi) Washington D.C. (117 mi) New York City (168 mi)
- Conveniently located off of Rt. 283 and the Salunga Exit
- Historic Downtown Lancaster is only a few miles away with 125 art venues, countless cafes and restaurants, and the biggest shopping outlet on the East Coast
- 130,000 square feet of event space: 2 meeting rooms 2 board rooms 1 executive suite
- Convertible sports space for banquets, conventions and group events
- Professional grade indoor and outdoor fields and courts
- Fitness Center featuring all the latest equipment
- 4 party and event rooms
- Local, regional and national leagues and tournaments at three different levels (recreation, club and elite) for the huge variety of sports offered.
- Meetings, conventions, tradeshows, banquets, fundraising and charity functions and other major events.
- Strength and conditioning exercises as well as classes for yoga, aerobics, zumba, spin and more.
- Youth and adult athletic programs, such as instructional and specialty clinics, sport specific camps, and 1-on-1 opportunities with high-quality coaches and/or trainers.
- Performance enhancement programs for all kinds of athletes.
- Team building programs.
- Corporate leadership, motivation and culture change workshops.
- Field trips and summer camps.
- Corporate events like holiday parties and picnics as well as off-site meetings.
- Birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, graduations and much more.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Services & Amenities
- Friendly, professional staff for every event any time of the year
- Coordination of catering, travel, lodging and accommodations and all vendor services.
- Food court and smoothie bar with a wide variety of delicious options for dining in or on the go.
- Family entertainment center that includes a variety of arcade games and soft play areas.
- Adventure activities, including rock climbing and bouldering walls, Clip ‘N Climb, and an outdoor mud run obstacle course.
- Childcare services.
- Athletic trainer always on-site for sports events.
- Orthopedics and physical therapy.
- Sporting goods store.
- Individual lighting, sound and climate controls.
- Facility wide sound system.
- High-speed Wi-Fi access.
- Multimedia capabilities including fully supported A/V services, flat-screen television monitors with DVD, HDMI and LCD projector capabilities. Marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
Meeting Room Information
- Room Count : 6
- In House AV : yes
- Stage Available : yes
- Max Ceiling Height : 28 ft
- Min Ceiling Height : 11 ft
- On Site Parking : yes
- Parking Count : 1500
- On Site Catering : yes
|Room Name||Dimensions||Sq. Feet||Banquet||Classroom||Reception||Theater|
|Meeting Room 1||84x88||180||150||275||500|
|Meeting Room 1a||42x48||100||80||150||280|
|Meeting Room 1b||42x40||80||70||100||220|
|Meeting Room 2||131x826||300||250||400||700|
|Meeting Room 2a||86x45||200||180||300||500|
|Meeting Room 2b||45x37||100||70||150||200|
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map