Willows at Historic Strasburg Ballroom and the Fireside Tavern
Dine in elegance among the splendors of Lancaster County at Fireside Tavern and Willows at Historic Strasburg. Located just minutes from Sight & Sound Theatres®, Strasburg Railroad, and American Music Theatre.
We are the perfect choice for your group. Whether it is our roaring fireplaces and views of Lancaster farmland, or our expertly prepared braised beef and crab cakes, the experience goes above and beyond a typical meal in Lancaster County.
• Group and banquet facilities for groups of 25-350 guests
• Conveniently located on Route 896, minutes away from many major attractions
• Postcard-like views of Lancaster farmland
• Spacious parking and handicapped accessible with on-property Motor coach parking
• Customized menus and options to fit your needs and budget
• Two hotels located on-site
• Serving lunch & dinner
• Famous Tomato Bisque soup featured in Bon-Appetit magazine
• Full bar service with beer, wine, and spirits available
The Fireside Tavern Restaurant offers a cozy, comfortable bar and dining area that features a 16 seat bar, high-top tables and plenty of room for casual diners. The walls are tastefully decorated with hand painted wooden signs and beautiful framed prints. Exposed brick and three working fireplaces add warmth and character. When the weather is nice, customers can enjoy their food and drink on the deck overlooking beautiful Lancaster County farmland. The tavern is a great place to meet friends for a cold one after work or to bring your family for a delicious, affordable dinner.
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you and working with you in the future!
- Audio Visual Services
- On-site Catering
- Motorcoach Parking
- On-site Parking