- Aaron and Jessica's Buggy Rides
- 3121 Old Philadelphia Pike (Rt. 340)
- Ronks, PA 17572
You can visit a real Amish village, harness shop, grocery store, furniture shops, shoe store, blacksmith shop and more. Aaron & Jessica's is a family-owned business.
- THE COOKIE RUN - a delightful ride through an Amish farm with a brief stop for drinks and cookies. This ride stops at our cousin's farm.
- THE AMISH TOWN TOUR - A four-mile tour passing a real Amish village, businesses and an all-Amish farm area. This unique tour includes a view of a buggy factory, harness repair shop, furniture shop, horse dealer, dairy farms and a stop for cookies and drinks.
- THE AMISH FARM TOUR - Visit and tour a real Amish farm. Our drivers take you to our own farms. Learn how we live without electricity. Experience real Amish life. See the cows and big Clydesdale horses. A customer favorite!
- THE AMISH JOURNEY - Tour farms and stores. Buy home-made Amish baked goods and crafts.
Group rates available. We offer carriage rides all year long, weather permitting. Open for farm visits Monday through Saturday. Access to some stops limited on Sunday. Come ride with us!
- General : On-site Bus Parking, Student Friendly, Gift Shop
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map