- Bird-in-Hand Fire Company
- 313 Enterprise Drive
- Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505
- Primary - 717-392-0112
Enjoy seasonal group dining in our fire hall dining room with family style and buffet meals. Mingle with Bird-in-Hand volunteers as they serve local and out-of-town guests at these home-cooked dinners to support firefighting efforts in the community.
CHICKEN POT PIE DINNER (annually on Saturday AFTER Presidents Day Monday)
Memorial Day Weekend - SPRING CHICKEN BBQ (annually on Saturday before Memorial Day)
Labor Day Weekend - FALL CHICKEN BBQ (annually on Saturday before Labor Day)
LANCASTER COUNTY CARRIAGE & ANTIQUE AUCTION
Annually on the last Thursday & Friday before the last Saturday in June
(Bird-in-Hand Fire Co. Mud Sale)
Over 300 community volunteers support their local Bird-in-Hand Fire Company by assisting with this significant fundraiser. This is an auction known for its fine carriages, great selection of miniature horses, harness, tack, and carriage appointments. It also offers one-of-a-kind antiques, furniture, quilts and crafts. The delicious food is popular with auction goers, since much of it is prepared fresh on the auction grounds. www.birdinhandauction.com
*English and Plain community members prepare and serve dinners in a certified ServSafe environment. Our facility is regularly inspected by the PA Dept. of Agriculture.
Modern Banquet & Meeting Space
Our facility is perfect for gathering family and friends, as well as enjoying the special milestones in life. We also welcome businesses and community groups.
- Location: Main floor with two entrances, no steps
- Capacity: Seats 100 at tables
- Accessibility: Entire facility is handicapped-accessible, including parking spaces & restrooms
- Kitchenette: Counter space, refrigerator with freezer, coffee station, sink & outlets for crockpots, ideal staging area for caterers
- Techology: Sound system, video projector & screen, internet access
- Parking: 25 level spaces close to the building & horse tie rails
- Types of Rentals: One-time event or weekly/monthly rental
- Cost: Meeting room (includes kitchenette) is $175 for 8 hours. Full kitchen is rented on a case-by-case basis and requires food safety certified person on site for entire event
- Contact: Johnny Stoltzfus (717) 468-0883
On the map below, you'll find information for this item, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, shopping and activities that are close by. To see more nearby listings, click the “View Full Map” link in the legend below.
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay
- Where to Shop
- View full map